To assist Oklahoma educators and students in their efforts to teach and to learn Chinese language and culture; to provide the locals with the opportunities to learn about Chinese culture, the Confucius Institute at OU will offer more non-credit courses on Chinese language and culture throughout 2015, ranging from spoken Chinese to Chinese folk stories, from Chinese etiquette to Chinese calligraphy and painting. The courses provided by OUCI are challenging but fun to take.
Class Schedule: Check Back Soon For Updated Fall 2016 Schedule!
- Tai Chi Class: March 24 - May 28, Tuesdays 12 - 1 pm & Thursdays 5:15 6:45 pm
- Tourist Chinese: Saturdays, June 6 - 27, 10 am - 12 pm
- Chinese Etiquette: Saturdays, July 11 - Aug. 1, 10 am - 12 pm
- Chinese Calligraphy: Saturdays, August 8 - 29, 2 pm - 4 pm
- Chinese Paper-Cutting & Other Crafts: Thursdays, September 3 -24, 5:15 - 6:30 pm
- Chinese Myths and Folk Stories: Thursdays, October 8 - 29, 5 - 7 pm
- Chinese Painting: Saturdays, November 7 - 28, 2 pm - 4 pm