Who: K-6 students (no Chinese required)
When: Jan. 3, 2017 to May 25, 2017
Where: OU Confucius Institute(1821 E. Imhoff Rd., Norman, OK, 73071)
1. Professional and Experienced Teachers:
- Top Chinese teachers in Oklahoma
- Teachers are native Chinese speakers
2. Strong Curriculum and Fun Activities, three blocks are included:
- 45 minutes of Chinese instruction (Follow the AFLTA and OK PASS standards)
- 45 minutes of Chinese culture activity (Chinese Kungfu, Calligraphy, paper-cutting, etc.)
- 45 minutes of homework tutoring
3. Convenient Program Time and Locations:
- Time: 3:30 PM - 5:45 PM (3:00-3:30 is settling/ discovery/ snack time, official lessons start at 3:30 PM)
- Program dates follow Norman Public School calendar (though some dates may vary)
- Optional days of the week to attend (can opt out of up to three days)
4. Excellent opportunities to be involved in Chinese Culture Activities:
- Access to local Chinese-related events
- Opportunities to perform at local Chinese-related events
- Tuition and Fees:
Public Rates (after the $50/month discount):
- $230/month, 5 days per week
- $170/month, 3 days per week
- $135/month, 2 days per week
OU & OUCI Chinese Summer Camp Rates (after the $50/month discount):
- $219/month, 5 days per week
- $159/month, 3 days per week
- $129/month, 2 days per week
Chinese language block OR Chinese culture block only (5 times per week), $100/month
Chinese Kungfu Class only (Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5:00-5:50p.m.), $50/month
Registration Fee: $30 for each student (non-refundable)
Scholarships: Need based scholarships are available on a limited basis to those students in the Norman Public Schools District on the free or reduced lunch program. The scholarship is a $100 per month discount on the 5 day per week rate and is only available for the 5 days per week rate.
If you need transportation, please contact us.
Normally payment of tuition is expected on the 1st of every month, if payment is received after the 4th of the month there will be a $20 late fee.
We strongly suggest all parents to carpool if possible.
To register click here now!
Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-325-8078